<$BlogRSDUrl$>
I am the alpha and the omega
 
October 16, 2003
Attorneys Operating Principle
Any simple idea must be worded in the most complicated way.

Gloomy mood
Just having a busy shcedule - So busy that I want to expand time 1 to 10 to do all the activities i planned to do. More assignments and term papers dumped on me as if i didnt have enough already. Me having to sweat midnite oil to complete all those.

For example, we were ('we' refers to all the undergrads in a particular course who happened by chance to be in the same hostel) given an assignment about ane and a half week back - pretty big and complicated one I must say. And like all other iitians, we ended up doing it on the last day - nite on second thought. Myself and one of my friends sat down at 5pm staring at the notes. All curly figures with a lot of greek and latin spread inbetween. To top all that i was sleeping as gamed the previous nite. To my non - surprise the other guy went to sleep.....
Then another guy came. We realised that the assignment was to be submitted the next day afternoon. We kept on discussing the methods of solution through and beyond dinner tooo. Time ticked on 8, 8:30, 9, 9:30, 10, 11....
Outsiders would have found me drawing scrawly figures on the rough papers .. I just managed to stay awake having lost all hope on getting at the solution. Then the first guy who had slept off came to my room. He was a bit more enthusiastic than me. And we started working on the solution. The scond guy (ironically) slept off.... We worked and we worked and we worked... Time also ticked. It was about 2:30 in the wee hours of the nite when we finished a rough analysis approximately. We then decided that we would write a neat assignment the coming morning.
The next morning, got up at 7:30 am and we started writing the assignment. I then rushed off to class at 9:40 without bathing. (thats very unusual and highly improbable bcause i always bathe myself before going to class and I miss it only when there is extreme scarcity of water - I usually store water the previous nite itself). Anyways, I come back from class for lunch, when I was hinted that the solution was approximately wrong... I said to myself, "What the heck, I will write it anyways", and I did. (actually the solution was from a book whichthe prof DIDNT want us to copy from)
Finished it in the nick of time, 3 minutes before the class started, and then rushed off to class.
BTW did I tell that the prof would call some students and aks them to explain on the board. First she called a post graduate student (they were also part of the class) who didnt explain very well... Then not satisfied, she looked around the room (only 12 students) and her eyes landed on me.
LUB - DUBB, LUB - DUBB, LUB - DUBB.....
I went to the board and started putting some fart about the assignment, full 15 minutes of it.( I must remind you that the particular analysis deserves a paper) The prof kindof accepted it...
Anyway, I am free, or so I thought. She has given a slightly smaller assignment due next week.
The ball rolls once again into the court....
BTW, I completed the application for one university and am planning to send it by Tuesday, hopefully evrything goes well

Posted by satosphere at 4:54 AM

 

Whats hot
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from satosphere. Make your own badge here.
Interrupt Me
Mail Me
Status on Yahoo Messenger

Friends
WTF Dude
Vidya
Twin Gemini
Suzy Q
SS
Sirpy
Sidharth
Shobha
Saumya
Reiya
Ravages
Rash
Nish
Nirenjan
Netrikkan
Neha
Lazy Geek
Lakshmi
Krithika
Kiruba
K7
Jag
Divya
Blythe Spyryt
Devilish Angel
Anand
Alpha

SlashDot
Google Blog
Sepia Mutiny
Flickr Blog

Indian Bloggers
IITian Community blog


Google Ads


Google Search
Google

Stats



Great Links
Google Search
F.R.I.E.N.D.s
Garfield
Unreal Tournament
Winamp
Digital Blasphemy
Old Home Page

Archives
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006


Google Ads


Thanx to
Blogger

Credits
Image: Epiphany Stock
Design:
Blogfrocks
Ranking: TTLB Ecosystem
Images @ Photobucket
 
  Image Copyright © Epiphany Stock
Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
Best viewed in Firefox at 1024 x 768 resolution.
This site is a member of The Indian Bloggers Ring.