<$BlogRSDUrl$>
I am the alpha and the omega
 
October 31, 2003
Avery's Rule of Three
Trouble strikes in series of threes, but when working around the house the next job after a series of three is not the fourth job -- it's the start of a brand new series of three

Xeroxing my notes
Before reading this, refer to my earlier blog.

From that u mite have pretty much guessed that I am kinda averse to people xeroxing (photostating - for the benefit of others)my notes to study for the exams as they did not attend the classes for that particular course. Probably rite.
The reason for that is I feel that the notes may not be returned to me in a proper condition and that people are taking undue advantage of my notes which was supposed to be exclusively meant for me.

But this time, It was taken to an absurd level.

Granted, that most of my classmates did not xerox my notes per se. They took a copy of the notes from a guy who had photostated mine - A second generation copy u would say... But still...

In fact it was very atrocious. There was this guy who only attended one class of that course - the first exam.... And then there were those whose faces I had not seen at all in class. I would rather not indicate it here...

I thought that atleast the graduate students taking that course (the M. Techs) would atleast attend properly. BUT NO - most of those guys referred to my notes for 3-4 days before the examination... Some of them were cheeky enuf to ask for my notes the day before the examination....

By the eve of the exam for that course, my notes had spread like a virus to almost all the hostels except the girls' (or NON - MALES as we refer to them in our college). That was a saving grace. The irony of all that is that the ppl who studied from my notes ended up doing much better than me (I know that there is no correlation between my writing good notes and my doing well in the exams)

Now with the final eggjam for that course coming up, I would rather that I take a copy of my own notes a backup. I should probably turn this habit of others to my advantage. I should probably charge 5 or 10 bucks for each copy that is taken from my notes - that would make good business sense. Had I done that before, would've earned a lot of money. But now I know the laziness of students....

Lets see

Posted by satosphere at 11:22 AM

 

Whats hot
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from satosphere. Make your own badge here.
Interrupt Me
Mail Me
Status on Yahoo Messenger

Friends
WTF Dude
Vidya
Twin Gemini
Suzy Q
SS
Sirpy
Sidharth
Shobha
Saumya
Reiya
Ravages
Rash
Nish
Nirenjan
Netrikkan
Neha
Lazy Geek
Lakshmi
Krithika
Kiruba
K7
Jag
Divya
Blythe Spyryt
Devilish Angel
Anand
Alpha

SlashDot
Google Blog
Sepia Mutiny
Flickr Blog

Indian Bloggers
IITian Community blog


Google Ads


Google Search
Google

Stats



Great Links
Google Search
F.R.I.E.N.D.s
Garfield
Unreal Tournament
Winamp
Digital Blasphemy
Old Home Page

Archives
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006


Google Ads


Thanx to
Blogger

Credits
Image: Epiphany Stock
Design:
Blogfrocks
Ranking: TTLB Ecosystem
Images @ Photobucket
 
  Image Copyright © Epiphany Stock
Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
Best viewed in Firefox at 1024 x 768 resolution.
This site is a member of The Indian Bloggers Ring.