<$BlogRSDUrl$>
I am the alpha and the omega
 
December 24, 2003
Beauregard's First Law
When you're up to your nose in it, keep your mouth shut.

Beauregard's Second Law
All people are cremated equal.

My last week of vacation began with an early wake up call. We had to go to this temple in a place called Mangadu near Chennai early in the morning, the occasion being my father's birthday.

Then a rude surprise after I came home, when I checked mail. Apparently, to the department, my guide for summer internship in HCL Infosystems had not sent the grades for my intern work. But my guide there had already mailed my grading long back in August. I dont know where the mixup occured.

So I started for my college with the objective of finding out where that precious grade mail had gone. The department office had no information about the recieved mail. The professor who handles the summer internship grades was also absent and not expected until Monday.
Despair, Despair.

So I sent a mail to the professor enquiring about the mixup and my intern guide requesting him to send the grades again. As early as possible. (They want the grades by the weekend, otherwise I will not be graded for it - This sucks)

And then, with nothing else to do, I went to meet my project guide, requesting a break for one week. (Officially, even though it is vacation time, I was working until today. So I assured the professor that I would continue after New Year). So my actual vacations starts today.
Mood Rising up

And I was thankful today that the Rain gods showered us with gifts on the eve of Christmas. It was a good spell of rain in the morning.

The entire afternoon of mine was sucked away from me as I was taken to a relatives' dhevasham (death anniversary). Probably, thats one reason why I may like to agree with Sudhon on this. You have to attend each and every function even though you are not inclined to.
And I felt very sleepy there, having my sleep deprived from me, due to the early wake up call at 6:45 am. (My normal timings is 1 am to 8 am). I know that is a bit tacky, but I will change as soon as college starts.

Later, I went to another temple near Beasant Nagar, the Arupadai Veedu Temple; followed by a dinner at Sangeetha, which was a very crowded place. Dont even get me started on the traffic conditions we xperienced while going there.

Rite now, I am writing this post.

Tomorrow, we (a huge gumbal of relatives and cowsins) are planning to go to Cosmopolitan Club. Hope to have fun there. (We actually planned a trip to Mahabalipuram, but the Rain gods didn't grant our wishes.) But something is better that nothing.

Having listened to a lot about Afghanistan, Kabul in particular from my father (In case, you haven't caught up till now, he just returned from Kabul on Monday), I have decided to give a decent guide to Afghanistan, but better than Lonely Planet's for the next couple of posts.....
And before I forget
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Posted by satosphere at 10:40 AM

 

Whats hot
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from satosphere. Make your own badge here.
Interrupt Me
Mail Me
Status on Yahoo Messenger

Friends
WTF Dude
Vidya
Twin Gemini
Suzy Q
SS
Sirpy
Sidharth
Shobha
Saumya
Reiya
Ravages
Rash
Nish
Nirenjan
Netrikkan
Neha
Lazy Geek
Lakshmi
Krithika
Kiruba
K7
Jag
Divya
Blythe Spyryt
Devilish Angel
Anand
Alpha

SlashDot
Google Blog
Sepia Mutiny
Flickr Blog

Indian Bloggers
IITian Community blog


Google Ads


Google Search
Google

Stats



Great Links
Google Search
F.R.I.E.N.D.s
Garfield
Unreal Tournament
Winamp
Digital Blasphemy
Old Home Page

Archives
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006


Google Ads


Thanx to
Blogger

Credits
Image: Epiphany Stock
Design:
Blogfrocks
Ranking: TTLB Ecosystem
Images @ Photobucket
 
  Image Copyright © Epiphany Stock
Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
Best viewed in Firefox at 1024 x 768 resolution.
This site is a member of The Indian Bloggers Ring.