<$BlogRSDUrl$>
I am the alpha and the omega
 
May 25, 2004
Bustlin' Billy's Bogus Beliefs
  1. The organization of any program reflects the organization of the people who develop it.
  2. There is no such thing as a "dirty capitalist", only a capitalist.
  3. Anything is possible, but nothing is easy.
  4. Capitalism can exist in one of only two states -- welfare or warfare.
  5. I'd rather go whoring than warring.
  6. History proves nothing.
  7. There is nothing so unbecoming on the beach as a wet kilt.
  8. A little humility is arrogance.
  9. A lot of what appears to be progress is just so much technological rococo.


Here I am,
This is me,
I come to this world
So I will be free


Thats precisely the feeling I am in now. Nothing could be better.
I am still at this transient stage of life, where the past is still associated with the present, but a wholly different future still beckons me. It seems that I could go to the future either all guns blazing or ride on the back on a mule. All depends on the decisions that I would be taking in the near future from now. And I hope to take the correct ones. And fast.

Enough of mumbo-jumbo.
One extremely good news, for me atleast. I have got my interview preponed (from 6th July) to the 22nd of June, which is like a very optimal time. So I still have a month to get everything ready, even though all the documents are already in my computer, ready to be printed. My shopping spree is going to start tomorrow, and my cooking itenary is being decided to day. And driving, the day after, though I seem to drive the fastest cars much better in NFS Underground or even in GTA Vice City, even in lots of traffic. My driving skills in real life are, I admit with with utter ignominy, are pitiful. I hope to improve in this 2 months.
Hope to meet a few bloggers in real life this week (or this month as the case may be), Laks, Shobhs and if possibly Divya. Lets see how well this goes.
Also will be going to Tirupati next week, the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of June, to attend a college friend's Upanayam. Will be going with a huge gang of college friends. That may be my last chance of the Lord of the Hill before I fly away from him. And will also try to climb the hill. Not a difficult task, and I have done that thrice already.
Me still going strong on gaming, somehow that doesnt seem to bore me. And hearing Skoar's openings for game reviewers, me still thinking whether to go or not. I mean, they would be paying me to do what I like most. But I seem to have other responsibilities that will get in this way.

Posted by satosphere at 1:22 AM

 

Whats hot
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from satosphere. Make your own badge here.
Interrupt Me
Mail Me
Status on Yahoo Messenger

Friends
WTF Dude
Vidya
Twin Gemini
Suzy Q
SS
Sirpy
Sidharth
Shobha
Saumya
Reiya
Ravages
Rash
Nish
Nirenjan
Netrikkan
Neha
Lazy Geek
Lakshmi
Krithika
Kiruba
K7
Jag
Divya
Blythe Spyryt
Devilish Angel
Anand
Alpha

SlashDot
Google Blog
Sepia Mutiny
Flickr Blog

Indian Bloggers
IITian Community blog


Google Ads


Google Search
Google

Stats



Great Links
Google Search
F.R.I.E.N.D.s
Garfield
Unreal Tournament
Winamp
Digital Blasphemy
Old Home Page

Archives
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006


Google Ads


Thanx to
Blogger

Credits
Image: Epiphany Stock
Design:
Blogfrocks
Ranking: TTLB Ecosystem
Images @ Photobucket
 
  Image Copyright © Epiphany Stock
Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
Best viewed in Firefox at 1024 x 768 resolution.
This site is a member of The Indian Bloggers Ring.