<$BlogRSDUrl$>
I am the alpha and the omega
 
October 24, 2004
Cosmetologist's Principle
Whenever you need to stop at a light to put on makeup, every light will be green.

Updates


First, the pizza party. For the course that I am TAing.

We had a nice time. Pizzas, cakes, pastries, candies and Coke makde up for the food.


The pastries, candies, Pizza plates (from Papa Johns), a cute doll and a false Halloween pumpkin


We had a sumptuous pizza dinner. And we even had vegetarian pizzas for the sole vegetarian there (me) - Pumpkin and Veggie Supreme Pizzas.


(Left to right). Christian Suwarna, Shea, Imran, Srivatsan (hidden), Zachary, Sanketh, anonymous, Wei Shi, Aniket (cut-off).
All enjoying pizzas and drinks.


These are the two professors for the course. The one on the left has been there for about 40 years in the department. And the computer between them, is usually where I end up sitting.


Professor Charles H. Roth and Professor David Brown


After the dinner, we had a little meeting of sorts, where we listed out verious problems during the TA'ing and tried to sort them out. We had a fun time. Ended up at around 8:30pm. And guess what I ended up doing. I went to the lab and was there till about 10:30 pm, doing my assignment!!!.

The early sleep that day for me at 11pm, forced me to wake up at 3pm as I am used to sleeping only 4-5 hours. And I didnt get sleep thereafter. Rather than just while away time until 5:30 pm (when I had to start getting ready for the Houston Trip), I started reading, rather studying. And surprisingly, I was not at all feeling sleepy.
To top it off, I went to sleep that nite (after the trip to Houston) only at 3 am - awake for 24 hours straight.

Anyway, here is a peek from the NASA Space Center


(Right to left). Sriram, myself, Srikanth, Hareesh, Arvind - the gang who ended up going together there.


And finally, I managed to finish The Negotiator after almost a month. Hope to get started on the The Deceiver.

Posted by satosphere at 8:50 PM

 

Whats hot
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from satosphere. Make your own badge here.
Interrupt Me
Mail Me
Status on Yahoo Messenger

Friends
WTF Dude
Vidya
Twin Gemini
Suzy Q
SS
Sirpy
Sidharth
Shobha
Saumya
Reiya
Ravages
Rash
Nish
Nirenjan
Netrikkan
Neha
Lazy Geek
Lakshmi
Krithika
Kiruba
K7
Jag
Divya
Blythe Spyryt
Devilish Angel
Anand
Alpha

SlashDot
Google Blog
Sepia Mutiny
Flickr Blog

Indian Bloggers
IITian Community blog


Google Ads


Google Search
Google

Stats



Great Links
Google Search
F.R.I.E.N.D.s
Garfield
Unreal Tournament
Winamp
Digital Blasphemy
Old Home Page

Archives
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006


Google Ads


Thanx to
Blogger

Credits
Image: Epiphany Stock
Design:
Blogfrocks
Ranking: TTLB Ecosystem
Images @ Photobucket
 
  Image Copyright © Epiphany Stock
Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
Best viewed in Firefox at 1024 x 768 resolution.
This site is a member of The Indian Bloggers Ring.