<$BlogRSDUrl$>
I am the alpha and the omega
 
December 11, 2004
Davidson's Maxim
Democracy is that form of government where everybody gets what the majority deserves.

Well,
Thank you for all your wishes for the exams, and sharing my sleep deprivation with me.

All that is over now, and is now in the past, and I am running like the wind, or as fast as the wind can carry me, into the future.
Christmas, and New Year. Here I come.

The weather has definitely been better for the past week - it has been a mild 20 C, with a few showers now and then, making late nite (or too early for the next day) walks at 3 am seemingly much less painful. No snow yet. It never snows in Austin, atleast during December. Thats what I am told. This mild weather seems to have produced a sort of spring bloom in the apartment garden - check Misc Shots at my yahoo photos.
There are also some shots of the Capitol and the Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum.

I also went to Ocean's Twelve with some of my friends yesterday.
First day, first show at that.
And while I haven't seen Ocean's Eleven, I must say that the second half of the movie was a bit painful to watch. It was just a visual collage of images, haphazardly put to depict a motion picture. I wish it could have been done better. Hoping to see Ocean's Eleven today.

Christmas is approaching. People have started decorating houses - some of them are quite amazing. Over the next few days, I plan to get lots of shots of these and put them up here. So wait on.

Meanwhile here are some more shots (9 actually) I got from last week, while I was busy doing the project and trying not to sleep.



Delicious Gobi Mutter Curry - thanx to recipe books brought from India.


One half of the class I am TAing - on a busy day.


The freezer during one of the busy nites - one of the nites that I did not sleep.
The computer with the blue desktop on the bottom left was where I was sitting.


The Gregory Gymnasium - which I occasionally visit.
It was very poorly lit at that time, and I had to take a 3 second exposure - thats why its so blurry.


The Main UT Tower (37 floors high) Lit Red and showing 04 signifying the graduation ceremony last Saturday.
This too had a longer exposure - so its blurry.


Another angle of the UT Tower - this too is blurry for the same reason.
It was a very long exposure - notice that the streetlights are green and the black sky is magenta.


JC Penny - a mega department store - and Christmas trees at that place.


Another Christmas tree there. Nicely decorated.


I guess I am obsessed with this shot.
This is the third in the series, with the longest exposure that I have used = 4 seconds.

Posted by satosphere at 3:14 PM

 

Whats hot
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from satosphere. Make your own badge here.
Interrupt Me
Mail Me
Status on Yahoo Messenger

Friends
WTF Dude
Vidya
Twin Gemini
Suzy Q
SS
Sirpy
Sidharth
Shobha
Saumya
Reiya
Ravages
Rash
Nish
Nirenjan
Netrikkan
Neha
Lazy Geek
Lakshmi
Krithika
Kiruba
K7
Jag
Divya
Blythe Spyryt
Devilish Angel
Anand
Alpha

SlashDot
Google Blog
Sepia Mutiny
Flickr Blog

Indian Bloggers
IITian Community blog


Google Ads


Google Search
Google

Stats



Great Links
Google Search
F.R.I.E.N.D.s
Garfield
Unreal Tournament
Winamp
Digital Blasphemy
Old Home Page

Archives
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006


Google Ads


Thanx to
Blogger

Credits
Image: Epiphany Stock
Design:
Blogfrocks
Ranking: TTLB Ecosystem
Images @ Photobucket
 
  Image Copyright © Epiphany Stock
Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
Best viewed in Firefox at 1024 x 768 resolution.
This site is a member of The Indian Bloggers Ring.