<$BlogRSDUrl$>
I am the alpha and the omega
 
May 30, 2005
Experiential Law
Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment.


First Week

Yes.
I know that I have not blogged for a while. Or bloghopped. But work catches up, you know.

I never realized that working in an industry could be so demanding.

My day starts at 7:30 am. And I start working at 9:30 am. Till about 6 - 6:30 pm. And probably later, as the weeks go by. Dinner and some roaming around (by getting lost) follows. By the time I come home, I am so exhausted, all I manage to do is to go to sleep.

But aside from that, I am enjoying work. Where else can you get perks like almost free (and really delicious) food for lunch and dinner, unlimited supply of coffee, tea, soft drinks, and a really good friendly work environment. Really makes me want to work more.

California - is a wonderful place, to live in.

  • Where else can you enjoy the splendor of the Yosemite.
  • Where else can you gape at the grandeur of the Sequoia.
  • Where else can you relax at the pristine beauty of Lake Tahoe - one of the larger inland lakes in USA.
  • Where else can you enjoy miles of unspoilt beaches and scenic drives along Route 1.
  • Where else can you have aquatic adventures like the Monterey Bay Aquarium
  • Where else can you walk along one of the most b-e-a-utiful bridge - the Golden Gate and the mystic China Town in less than a day.
  • Where else can you walk with the stars than in Hollywood.


These and many more, await me. And I plan to accomplish them in the following many week(ends). I just started by going to Monterey Bay Aquarium following a drive along the scenic California 1.

Starting from San Jose, we drove towards and through the hills that separate the Bay area and the coast. Following a winding road through the hills, I was actually surprised to find pastureland and cows there. Just the emptiness of that region took me by surprise.
What followed next was a drive along the Route 1, which snakes its way between the hills and the sea hugging cliffs as it goes along. Here we are at one of the desolate beaches that was desecrated by us.


Four of my friends with whom we went along.
Dont try too hard, I am not in there



An hour's drive later, through Santa Cruz and beyond, we arrived at Monterey. Santa Cruz has really nice beaches, but I did not have time to go there; shall probably get there some other day.
One thing that I did realize is NOT to go to that place on a weekend - it is packed. With People. It is like everybody had the same plans as us. But I did spend some quality time at the Aquarium.


One of the more colorful exhibits of the aquarium


A drive to one of the beaches nearby resulted in this - the Lone Cypress.


The Lone Cypress - wonder why its called so!


This view was probably enough to satiate me for the rest of the weekend. But today, I am off to the mighty Sierras...

Posted by satosphere at 1:08 AM

 

Whats hot
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from satosphere. Make your own badge here.
Interrupt Me
Mail Me
Status on Yahoo Messenger

Friends
WTF Dude
Vidya
Twin Gemini
Suzy Q
SS
Sirpy
Sidharth
Shobha
Saumya
Reiya
Ravages
Rash
Nish
Nirenjan
Netrikkan
Neha
Lazy Geek
Lakshmi
Krithika
Kiruba
K7
Jag
Divya
Blythe Spyryt
Devilish Angel
Anand
Alpha

SlashDot
Google Blog
Sepia Mutiny
Flickr Blog

Indian Bloggers
IITian Community blog


Google Ads


Google Search
Google

Stats



Great Links
Google Search
F.R.I.E.N.D.s
Garfield
Unreal Tournament
Winamp
Digital Blasphemy
Old Home Page

Archives
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006


Google Ads


Thanx to
Blogger

Credits
Image: Epiphany Stock
Design:
Blogfrocks
Ranking: TTLB Ecosystem
Images @ Photobucket
 
  Image Copyright © Epiphany Stock
Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
Best viewed in Firefox at 1024 x 768 resolution.
This site is a member of The Indian Bloggers Ring.